Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Steps

 I deleted the following apps from my phone:

  • Amazon
  • Thriftbooks
  • Ebay
  • Target

I found myself on The Container Store's website looking at The Home Edit's pantry organization. I didn't buy anything. I found myself looking at books online. But I didn't buy anything. 

I was thinking of making the containers I need from some ply we have? I'm not sure if this is the idea of no buy, or if I'm trying to distract myself with something? If I can put it together for free with what we already have, there isn't anything bad there. But what if I'm wasting material that I'll need to make something I NEED instead of want later? This seems like a black hole of a thought process. 

Unrelated, possibly related, I've been focusing on 6p-8a fasting. Something I can control I guess. In a healthy way. Cutting down on snacking late and drinking at night. Also pushing breakfast back so I don't need a morning snack. Early lunch, afternoon snack, and dinner in addition to breakfast is getting me through. 

I found myself listening for the mail truck today. I'm not expecting packages. Wait, yes I am. Ikea. Why is this so hard? 

Steps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

one month in

It's been a month of "no buy" outside the rules listed. We've been incredibly resourceful and haven't spent on anythin...